Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Only in Dreams

Dear Nemo,

     You were in my dreams again. Here's the funny thing, in each dream we've progressed from friends to a couple, outrageous right? On the bright side, my dreams are always G-rated; I think we're usually just snuggling or holding hands. You're probably wondering how I know it's you, well I can see your face and hear your voice, I guess we've hung out enough so that I can recognize you by that even in my dreams.
    Nemo, by now you're probably wondering why I decided to tell you about these dreams, we are only friends after all, right? At least I know you are no more than a friend, and I'm sure you view me like a friend too. I'm pretty sure of this because you always seem calm around me, or maybe that's just what I think. Maybe you're more calm because you know I'm not looking for anything more than your friendship, we've talked about this various times. Whatever the case may be, it appears that my conscious and rational mind wants nothing more than your friendship, while my subconscious wants us to be together. I'm not even sure why I started this letter, now that I think of it. On one side, at least now I've told you so it stops bothering me. On the other side, when I stop paying attention my mind wanders back to this idea. Perhaps I've completely lost my mind.
    So Nemo, I have a question for you, what are you looking for? What is it you are searching for with this crazy thought? Remember to answer like a sir.



"Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head."

No comments:

Post a Comment